12/02/2014

6/52



A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014

Daydreaming. 

I haven't said this before, but my daughter lives a lot in her own mind. 
And I think there's much going on in there, because often she will say: Huh? no, you've never asked me/told me this, and that! 

She's simply just not "here" when we speak. The mind is somewhere else, far away. 
I wonder, where does it go?

My favorites from last week: The girl and the beautiful green door, waiting for Alaska, the love between these two, hiding behind the curtains and these 3 cuties  


Linking up with Jodi






7 comments:

  1. You really captured that far away look in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was what I was hoping to get yes, and I can see the daydreaming eyes.
      Glad you do too.

      She was sitting there, looking out the window and I got my camera out and shot her.

      Delete
  2. Wow that picture is absolutely stunning and so is she!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful and I love how you capture her beauty..

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stunning women! You captured her beauty and really showcased your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo. When I Was younger, I spend a lot of time daydreaming. Daydreaming, journaling, and hoping for the future. Funny how the future is here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are always so stunning. Love the lighting and words.

    ReplyDelete