02/02/2014

I've chosen my word

for 2014.
It’s strength and all the variations of the word!
I’ve been considering faith and hope as well, but they are too passive for me.
2014 is going to be a tough year, I know. Filled with trials, downfalls and hard decisions to be made.
So I need to have strength, both mentally and physical
I need to get my body in shape, get it stronger for the trials its going to go through – again
also for my own self confidence it’s good to be in better shape
mentally:
  • I need strength to be a good mother for my teenage daughter (everyone who has one, knows what I’m talking about)
  • I need strength to go through yet another Ivf project, with all the hormones that makes me mad or cry at the drop of a hat, tired and just a wreck. Not to mention all the nerves, hopes and doubts that also follows this experience. And possible breakdowns.
  • There’s also a lot of decisions to be made this year, decisions I don’t want to make, but might have to.
So for these reasons, and surely more – strength is just more fitting than faith and hope – at least for this year

18 comments:

  1. I wish you a fulfilling, prosperous, and strong 2014. I too, have goals of working on myself both inside and out. So far...everything has been going pretty well, and I've become increasingly more productive than ever before....and it feels good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a working progress. Some I'm good at, Some I'm not! But getting there.

      I wish you luck as well.

      Delete
  2. WOw, beautiful pictures.

    Michelle F>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, and I wish you the best with your goals -- strength is important and will carry you through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      I believe so too. We don't always FEEL strong, so on the very hard days - I let myself cry and feel it, then I shake it off and continue on my travel through life.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures, beautiful post. I know the pain of infertility issues -- not fun at all. I hope you are successful in all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it.

      Sadly there are many women who can't, for different reasons, get pregnant without help.
      And we are SO greatful that we actually have the help needed.

      Now we just need, and hope that a little seed will grow inside me soon <3

      Delete
  5. I hope you have a beautiful 2014 and achieve your goals. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goals are so important to set. I truly believe they make us work harder and get us to re think some choices we make. Beautiful pictures and good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the same.
      I'm not always getting to the end of my goals, but it's still good to have some.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous photos.... heart-wrenching message. My prayers go to you. Don't give up. Miracles happen every day.
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not giving up yet - but maybe some day - I have to realise that maybe I'm not supposed to have more children.
      My AMH is very low, which means there are not many opportunities left.

      But we are going to try, at least once more this summer.

      xo

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh, this pictures speaks a thousand words...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This photo is a great one yes.
      And of all the pictures here on this blog, this is one of the few that isn't taken by me.

      But the feeling I got when I looked at it, is how I feel on some of the hard days, so had to borrow it.
      The source is right beneath the picture.

      Delete