09/03/2014

Week 9 and 10/52

A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014

Week 9 - out and about with my daughter. Found these wooden logs, which became a cool background for a picture. And I'm SO happy the weather is getting warmer and that the light is back, makes it so much funnier and easier to photograph. 

Week 10 - from this tribal mini photoshoot we did, more pictures can be seen here


My favorites from last week: These little toes, the beautiful light in Mia's photo, that cute mohawk, this black and white photo, and at last: 
the  b e a u t i f u l  nursing a newborn picture -> congrats to little daisy chains on the new baby.    

Linking up with Jodi

10 comments:

  1. Oh they are beautiful shots of a gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.

      It's all about the light. We have had a long and dark winter up here in Norway, and now finaly the sun comes out to play.
      So much more fun taking photographs now.

      Delete
  2. Great pictures. Love the backgrounds.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the wood pile background! Thanks, so much for the link love too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when I saw it - a photo had to happen ;)

      Well, that mowhak is just so darn cute.

      Delete
  4. I guess this is your daughter? My god what a beauty! So photogenique! She has the most amazing natural expression!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she's my daughter. And I love to photograph her, since she's an easy target ;) hehe...

      Delete
  5. I love the tones in these pictures. Beautiful! And how lucky to have a cooperative model to work with. I keep trying to get my kid to stand in front of cool backdrops and she's all HEEEEELLLLL NO I'm three! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wood pile picture is my favorite. The light and clearity in that photo I feel is great.
      The other picture I have edited a bit, layer with colours.

      Yeah, she has always loved being in front of the camera. And it's awesome, since I love taking photograhs, so it's something fun we can do together.

      Delete