12/04/2014

14/52






A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014

Well, for week 15 I'm not doing one portrait, but a whole series of pictures

And it may not be the most modest thing to say, but God - I love this first picture below. 
SO going up on our wall, big format! 

The story behind these photos, I'll tell you. We went to Sweden today, to buy some food and other things. Sara saw this dress, a cute little pink number and really, REALLY wanted it. And yes, it was so cute I just had to buy it for her. On our way home, before we crossed the border I noticed this cool place by the freeway - and I knew I wanted to snap some pictures there. I asked my hubby to stop the car, and Sara to put her dress on. 15 minutes later we were back on the road, heading home with these beautiful and funny pictures on my camera! 
So happy I brought it with me. A totally spontaneous shoot!

Ps. I asked her to be graceful when jumping - like a ballerina, but on most photos she looked more like a 5 year old acting out spider man. Oh you should see some of the other "not_so_great_pictures". We laughed till we cried, looking through the result afterwards!


Now over to my favorites from last week! You guys are so good, it's hard to choose!

Ronan reaching for the clouds, These  b e a u t i f u l  black and white pictures, Dear Olive, This scene, and the cutest little Alva.   


Linking up with Jodi


23 comments:

  1. gawd i love your images! You get me every time! wonderful wonderful wonderful xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos and that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress is a cute little number yes :)

      Delete
  3. Wow ! I love these - great creativity x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you decided to leave a commet here, so I could find your beautiful blog!

      xo

      Delete
  4. These are awesome! I love the floral against the industrial type background. Kellie xx
    PS Thanks for picking my photo in your favourites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Also pink and grey goes so well together - at least in these pictures.

      I loved your photo of Olive, so cute. And why not sit on the table while drawing? It's the best place!
      I also love the photo you have this week. That look on her face, your belly. Oh so sweet.

      Delete
  5. Så nydelig! For noen minner å ha:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takk Takk.

      Ja, det kommer ikke til å mangle bilder å se tilbake på, det er i alle fall snickers og twist!
      Og da kommer jo også minnene, om hvordan de ble til og dagene rundt.

      Er kjempegøy.

      Delete
  6. So love the photos! she's very pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      And I'm sure she will be happy to hear you say so ;)

      Delete
  7. What a fantastic fifteen minutes spent...love seeing pics of teens. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the minutes went by fast.

      Was cold outside, and had a hubby sitting there, waiting in the car. And he's not the most patient man in the world. hehe

      Delete
  8. Likte det med tunga og det øverste best.. Og det med bare veggen faktisk..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det er de jeg liker best selv også.
      Sånn bortsett fra det jeg nevnte.

      Det vakre med fotografi, forskjellig smak, og friheten til å velge <3

      Delete
  9. I love these photos, they speak so loud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute little dresses, jumping for joy and the laughter sits looser.
      It's called spring.

      Thank you Teresa.

      Delete
  10. Love everything about these... she's beautiful, that mask and shoes with the pretty dress! PERSONALITY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen.

      It was a fun fast shoot. And very her! hehe.

      Delete
  11. Okay so these are super cool, badass rad! Love the creativity vs. the simplicity of these. Lovely job :) -Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are totally badass Misty;)

      <3

      Delete
  12. you are my fave again this week....linked over at the flight platform xx

    ReplyDelete