13/04/2014

Proud.



PHOTOFOCUS is a great website, focused on photo and editing of course. 
I learn so much every time I stop by, and find new photographers to admire. This year they've started something new. In their own words:

"Each week we’ll be featuring members of the Photofocus community.  Part of our New Year’s resolution is to focus on new and emerging talent.  As such, Melissa Niu will personally select images from our readers and feature them here on Photofocus"

And yesterday they featured me, and one of my photos. Funny enough, it's the same photo which became a favorite amongst several of you guys in the 52 Project.
I'm so so so proud, and it's a huge Honor. Can't stop smiling from ear to ear.

Thank you Melissa and PHOTOFOCUS.

To see the feature and read about me, click HERE



And thanks to you all,  who leave comments and inspire me to keep sharing



22 comments:

  1. Wow! Your featured photo is amazing and I can understand why it was chosen. The black and white really goes with it so much better than colors would.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct. It was not so great in colour, but as b&w it has another feel to it.

      Delete
  2. Stunning catch! This photo deserved to be recognized as much as you do. Keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words Kay <3
      Means a lot.

      Delete
  3. congrats on that! It is a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being recognized for your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool! That photo is gorgeous, and so is your daughter. I love the black/whiteness of it...I also like photos where people are looking away or down. CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yona <3

      I've always loved photos where you can't see the whole face of the object.
      And I shoot this way often.

      xo

      Delete
  6. What a classic look photo. Your daughter is beautiful too. I am an aspiring photographer as well. I want to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photographing is so much fun.
      there are so many sites online where you can learn and talk with other people who have the same interest.

      And shot, shot, shot :) The more photographs you take, the better they will become

      <3

      Delete
  7. Great picture! I've never heard of photo focus before! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photofocus s such a great site.

      And you are welcome.

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is wonderful. Congratulations to you! :)

    ReplyDelete