14/04/2014

Recently Enjoyed




* When I stumbled over these photographs by Katerina Plotnikova I was left speechless (teaser above)

* I find the sound of rain, rivers and waves soothing! If you do too, for sleep or meditation, check out this wonderful site (seaside is my all time favourite)

* The most b e a u t i f u l food blog I've ever seen, seriously. Mixed with great stories of life in France and gorgeous photography

* Some people just want to run away from society as it is today, and live closer to earth. And some take it to the extreme. These people, might be doing just that? (Norwegian)

* And for taking it down a notch, in a healthy way, Sash wrote a pensive post about the Nothing New Project she's on. It's SO worth a read, and should open your eyes!

* Glow's presentation of Josie Maran and daughter Rumi is just oh my gosh! 

* I will never ever get tired of this one, EVER

* Her style is just boho - perfection



8 comments:

  1. Seriously I can see why you were left speechless. Those are some amazing photos! And just a teaser, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you didn't, you should follow that link for more gorg photos :)

      Delete
  2. I will have to check out some of those sites you like! These photos you have posted are stunning, really makes me want to see more of this photographers work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link with the Nothing New project is surely something you should look into.

      Delete
  3. Being with the bear is VERY scary. In the photo seemed like he's really tamed. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is. Otherwise this would be very dangerous ;)

      Delete