* When I stumbled over these photographs by Katerina Plotnikova I was left speechless (teaser above)
* I find the sound of rain, rivers and waves soothing! If you do too, for sleep or meditation, check out this wonderful site (seaside is my all time favourite)
* The most b e a u t i f u l food blog I've ever seen, seriously. Mixed with great stories of life in France and gorgeous photography
* Some people just want to run away from society as it is today, and live closer to earth. And some take it to the extreme. These people, might be doing just that? (Norwegian)
* And for taking it down a notch, in a healthy way, Sash wrote a pensive post about the Nothing New Project she's on. It's SO worth a read, and should open your eyes!
* Glow's presentation of Josie Maran and daughter Rumi is just oh my gosh!
* I will never ever get tired of this one, EVER
* Her style is just boho - perfection