17/05/2014

19/52



A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014


In week 20 you were all dressed up in a cute white dress and crown. She was my birthday princess. A teen for real. Thirteen. 
It's also Norway's "birthday" today. Or national day. And we had a blast, and baked the cutest cake


I loved from you guys last week:

A very artistic photograph from lilmuselily
The beautiful nature scenes over at 3 little frogs
Gorgeous wishes over at alight

And Anakin takes a spot as a favorite again, with this awesome photo over at Adventures in Jedi


Linking up with Jodi


6 comments:

  1. just lovely, once again :) -Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      But really, I'm lucky with my "model". hihi.

      Delete
  2. She's a beauty! Love the dress, so fanciful for a birthday ensemble!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is beautiful, and this photo of her is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete