10/05/2014

18/52



A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014

For week 19, I'm cheating. 
This is a portrait series I did a little while ago of Sara laying down, and I snapped some photos for fun standing on a chair over her. Have you noticed, she has dimples on her chin? 


My favorites from last week

This beautiful beach scene over at VIVA Photography
The peak a boo picture over at I Wish I Had A Vespa
Ah, beautiful flower fields pictures over at Mummy Karma
The art from above over at Strewthmama

And my absolute favorite have to be the beautiful portrait of Maxi over at Maxabella loves


Linking up with Jodi and Living Arrows



10 comments:

  1. just utterly stunning as ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så vakker hun er! Og så lite selvhøytidelig:) Får håpe hun tar det med seg inn i tenårene også:p
    Flotte bilder! Spesielt bilde nummer to, likte jeg ekstra godt! Opp på veggen med det! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei frøken.

      Jepp, hun er en klovn! En tullebukk!

      Takk.

      Delete
  3. Gosh, thanks for loving my pic of my Max. I can see that we were both capturing gorgeous dimples. I love these images of your Sara too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a b e a u t i f u l photo you had!
      And I love freckles ;)

      Thank you.

      Delete