27/07/2014

30/52

A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week in 2014


When Sara saw the apartment for the first time, empty - yellow and small, she wasn't feeling too great about it. 
She was more like "this is not going to be cosy"... 
But now we are all moved in, and even tho we don't have much - the rug, plants and couch instantly made the apartment more snug and cute. And for the last two days, we've been painting like crazy, turning this tiny place all white and gorgeous. 

To be honest, Sara hasn't been much help in that area, she's more into painting herself than the wall - 
I just had to laugh when I saw this, and send her on her way... 
But thanks for the tiny bit you did paint  

There is still a lot of work to be done here... But oh boy, it will be so nice when we/well - I am done. 


Linking up with Jodi and Living Arrows


4 comments:

  1. Best of luck! I'm sure you will be able to do wonders with the place. At least your daughter tried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to laugh when I looked over, and she was painting her arm. hehe...

      But yeah, it's probably not a teens dream, standing inside painting, when she could be outside having fun with friends. And maybe I should just count my blessings, of both her actually being happy about the move here, and getting friends, AND her not being in the way when I paint ;) *giggle*

      Delete
  2. Oh the place is going to look fab when you are done! To be honest...if I'm painting, I'm wondering what it feels like, looks like on my skin too (weird). All the best with the new canvas that is your home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihi.... Sweetie, you are a kid at heart.

      And thank you...

      Delete